Fruity Cherry Heart

Glitter Words


Friday, January 28, 2011

idontknowhowtodothisforthistimeandaftericoulddieifthiscontinoushappen


with you, its a vicious cycle of hate and love. i don’t think i ever want to escape it. please help me want to escape it or i’ll never be free, or at least love me back. i feel like a balloon attached to string that someones got a hold of but whether you let go of the string or not, i’ll burst anyway..



In some other world,in some other time,could you have loved me????-"sure of you's blog"


“Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.”
-Kahlil Gibran



whenever i look at you, whenever i think about you, all that i hear is “it’s not you and will never be you.” the most hurtful words you’ve ever said to me. these words have become my mantra and are slowly helping me let go of you.


HOW COULD YOU BE HEARTHLESS???!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment